Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thanks

A sincere Thank You to all who took the time and somehow found the Money to contribute to the Stephen Siller "For the children" Charity as part of my fundraising efforts, I definitely appreciate it. I will chug my way through the tunnel tomorrow with a zillion thoughts in my head, but I will find solace knowing the money we raised will somehow, someway find itself to a deserving kid and maybe make a difference , if even for a moment.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.

No comments: