Thursday, May 13, 2010

Loyalty

call me a sucker, but i die with my horses, or more appropriately, I go broke on a nag i like.....and i STILL LOVE ...Lookin At Lucky.......like two of my other Derby Picks that lost in Churchill but rebounded in Baltimore....Tabasco Cat and Point Given...I think the luckmesiter finds a way this saturday in the charmed city.

I am also including Mr D Wayne Lukas and DUBLIN in the mix....Garret Gomez goes uptop after being replaced as the mount for Lucky, GaGo has a lot to proove, and Lukas is a master.....i could see Lucky & Dublin battling down the stretch.

if you have an extra sheckle or two .....included Schoolyard Dreams....I watched this horse in Feb-March and he is good.....Eiber Coa , the Pride of Monmouth 2008, gets the honors.

I suppose you should include Paddy O'Prado in your exotics, and there is nothing wrong with Super Saver except the price......

No comments: