Sunday, July 31, 2011

Haskell Prognostication

i have had such bad luck this year with the equines that i am breakin the mold, goin against the grain and lets see what happens.

It pains me soo to not plunk down a boatload of cash on the Baffert/Garcia combo and COIL......Bullett Bob OWNS Monmouth park and will likely win an unprecedented 6th Haskell Today.and this is the Son of Point given, one of my all time favorites...a layup right?...no bet

Shackleford
seems to know when i bet on him and when i don't.....unfortunately for me he saves his best for the days i steer my coin elsewhere...no bet

Ruler on ice....i was truly sleepwalking on Belmont Day.....all the money i put on Kelly Breen and POF in the derby was absent at belmont and i walked away empty handed....no bet.

which Brings us to Pants on Fire....i do like this horse, he will probably win, a feel good local story for KB and the Halls if either POF or Ruler win....no bet.

Concealed Identity....get out your pens and strike a line through this Bum of a Horse, Because I am divin into the deep end with this longshot.....Decarlo Knows Monmouth well....CI beat Ruler on Ice in May and challenged POF here at Monmouth last month, and his Owner......Mr. Morris Bailey ; owns Monmouth Park....not like Baffert....Mr Bailey literally owns this track, he was awarded the contract by the NJSEA and Gov Christie......if he doesn't win, I demand an inquiry...


alas you have my train of thought at yer disposal, do with it as you may......but keep in mind I also tend to drink heavily at the track and tend to change my bet on the long lonely walk to the wagerin window.....so if Concealed Identity does in fact win and pays a handsome price....it's a safe bet that I DID NOT have him.

No comments: