Saturday, May 04, 2013

annual derby rant

I dont want to Overanalyze this, but I was driving over the Verrazano bridge under a Falling Sky  and i notice a scratch on my Black Onyx...must have collided with an Oxbow i figure, or even a dam Vyjack. I was thinking about the Normandy Invasion and wonderin if the Lines of Battle  were drawn, i mean it was Revolutionary to fight in Javas War, but I Will Take Charge and storm the Palace Malice because i do not Fear the Kitten because she is a Charming Kitten with a Golden Soul and she probably makes Goldencents....unlike that Frac Daddy who's always playing the Mylute or the ORB till 3:00 a.m.......but i digress....let's see if we cant wrap this up with a GIANT FINISH and tell you that when it comes to my Derby pick....welll ITSMYLUCKYDAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since I just read this and the reace has been run, now I know why my horse LOST. You gave it the O'Dowd kiss of death!!!