Thursday, October 31, 2013

unconfirmed reports

SOOO...I get a text from FORMER head linesmen Chaz Higgins who says he's drinking in the public House on 41st & Lex with "the Snake" Ken Stabler and Dan Fouts and talking about the icey afc title game in cicny  and Ghost to the Post and he insists that obama had a press conf earlier in the day and stepped to the microphone and told the assembled media " I got nothin to say....Let's Hoop"

this needs to be confirmed before eggroll reports me to homeland security, the NSA or Blossom as a traitor.


sweater nite Blog Welcomes back DAN WOODS who lost the web address.....no doubt chancellor merkels spy's hacked his computer and deleted it.

bredders cup this fri & sat....my picks to follow

Navy invades south bend on saturday...I hope Coach Kelly doesn't kill anybody.

No comments: