Wednesday, January 08, 2014

scumbags and thieves..... not hero's

There is no other way to describe it....the cops and firemen who used 9/11 as their personal lottery ticket to collect fraudulent pensions are scumbags...not hero's.... To benefit off the murder of their "brothers" and thousand of civilians they are paid to protect is disturbing enough... But to lie about and fake symptoms is an insult to every new yorker and every American.....everyone suffered trauma and distress in the aftermath of the World Trade Center attacks...some more than others... These liars tarnish the memories of the Dead and cast unnecessary suspicion over the poor souls who really could not return to work....when I die i only want two things remembered or said about me...."I served my country in the worlds greatest Navy... And I found the inner strength to go back to work on 9/13/11....and I worked downtown across the street and walked past that fuckin "PIT" everyday.

I hope these scumbags live a long time behind bars and are racked with guilt... I hope the dopes who sit next to them in bars and bitch about taxes come to realize that their buddies are part of the root cause.

Noticeably absent were the fine men of the DSNY.....where you are suspected of being a slacker for taking time off for a triple bypass..... They don't make em like Hari Rohl...Jimmy Brush or Craig Paz anymore.

No comments: