Wednesday, March 30, 2016

give me strength

As Bob Dylan would warble " I don't have the strength to get up and call for another schhott ...and my best friend my doctor, won't even tell me what it is I gottt " I try reading the paper everyday, but some days I put it down and wished that I had a few coldies for the ride in to work. Today is one of those days...... Moron #1....on the cover of the Post is a jackass who took a selfie with a hijacker wearing a suicide vest....I wish be was blown up.... Page 2 delivers depressing news about FDNY overtime.... 10 chaps who earn 85-95 k base......all earned an ADDITIONAL 100k last year in OT.....is anybody looking out for the taxpayers of this country ? Page 3......a half page debate about Brittany Spears Abdominal muscles.... Photoshop or not. Page 4....my personal favorite.... African American subject #1 is accused of shooting African American subject #2.....4 times.....caught on video.... His lawyer pleads for minimum sentence because client has a young son at home.....so ? ?......but there's a twist.....the star witness for the defense is... You should have guessed... Stimey #2.....the victim....he says Nah, he ain't the guy that shot.....video must lie. So I start skimming headlines instead of reading articles. NYC has no money to clean graffiti. Cop claims he was sleep walking when he pummeled Tennant in his underwear. Chicago Murder rate up 84%. Mike strahan dating a 20 year old white girl. US orders Dependants of military to flee Turkey ( a NATO Allie ) And obamacare will add 1.4 trillion to the national debt in 10 years... Happy fuckin Wednesday.... Hey Bartender.

No comments: