Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I read the post today.....oh boy

article in the post today...house burned down on Windsor terrace....started when a memorial candle the owner lit for her deceased dog ignited the house.....woman thinks the dogs ghost started the fire to kill her 24 year old Cat.....apparently they had a contentious relationship..... Lady says the dog is trying to tell her something from the grave.....you think she's loosing sleep over a Nuclear Iran like I am ???..........you think she has ageda from the Russians buzzing a Navy destroyer in the Baltic....and they Navy does nothing ? ?.......you think she's worried about Hillary, North Korea, Moslem refuges, transgender bathrooms, taxes, the deficit or any other pressing issues ???........I can't wait until I am drunk enough or senile enough to stop caring....I can't believe her cat is 24 ....I better leave Messier some coinage in my will......I sure hope Gravey finds a less violent way to get a message to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you're not drinking enough!

alvarez said...

Did the article mention if she was in Farrell's before the fire?

alvarez said...

hey, stop worrying...it hitlery wins, we'll all be riding don's coattails to the white house...happy days are here again...

Anonymous said...

Is Donnie going to be Hillary's Lewinsky???