Monday, June 20, 2016

Gun control / no fly list

I'll be brief.....I don't own a gun and I never will, but the current debate and today's vote are misleading.,........the Democratic premise is that people who are on the NO FLY list should not be able to buy a gun........ sounds simple.......until you stop to wonder who is on the NO FLY list......my thought is that if the government thinks you are too dangerous to fly on an airplane, then there should also be a warrant for your arrest and you should not be living freely in this country ........I mean seriously who is on the list and why......who decides to add or remove names......far be it for me to suggest our dear leader is a corrupt, vindictive piece of SHIITE.......but we know the IRS targeted Conservative organizations.......what's to stop the next dictator from placing all his adversaries on the no fly list ? Thus disarming the very people that would otherwise keep him or her in check.......as Roger Waters asked the lyrical question 35 years ago" Mother should I trust the Government"?.......Amy Winehouse gave us the answer.....No , No , Nooooo

No comments: