Sunday, March 11, 2018

buckle up....March on

ever further....ever more....March is turning into a drunken expedition....its as if I am having an out of body experience....watching a movie about some other guy drinking like a fish everyday....i'm just on the couch and I can't change channels...i'm a card carrying member of the liquefied Nation....beer after beer after beeeer after Whiskey.....land save us......it's only the 11th of the month and the tournament and Saint Patrick lurk just beyond the next Noreaster,,,,,,buckle up indeed.

2 comments:

alvarez said...

I'm heading to nip and tuck for lunch...plan to stay until july 4th...

alvarez said...

I wonder if andy still has the signs in his garage from the 70's when his dad ran against ed koch...vote for cuomo, not the homo...ha ha ha...can some reported ask him that question?

I heard later Koch said in an interview he was a prick for that slogan...