Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sunshine came softly

Through my window today......ah the sweet lyrics of Donavan Leach....sadly...apparently....not everyone benefited equally from their exploration and experimentation with LSD...I certainly did , I am a greater person and slightly insane from all the years of hallucinegenics ...but I doubt I could have survived this long without that healthy insanity....whitey Bulger volunteered to experiment with LSD for the federal government while in prison in the late 1950’s early 1960s.....2 roads diverged in the woods.....whitey, haunted by lsd nightmares, chose the murderous path of a criminal instead of peace, love and the Grateful Fucking Dead...... I created a third path and have been straddling both worlds ever since.....,.We stood on a beach at sunset, do you remember when? ......I know a beach where, baby, a-it never ends .....When you've made your mind up forever to be mine

1 comment:

alvarez said...

Hey Chreeeeese?

I drink...a little bit...of the Jack Daniels - pleeeeezee!