Thursday, February 14, 2019

Let’s swim to the moon

Uh-huh....let’s climb through the tide....penetrate the evening that the city sleeps to hide.(James Douglas Morrison) Oh Jim how could you leave us so soon ? Still you left undeniable imagery in our brains and I am thankful that as I walk to the train at 5:30 this morning, that it is the Doors and moonlight drive that is the soundtrack in my skull...it seems to me a combination of incredibly good music with poetic lyrics and hearing that music while my brain was young, functioning and committing to memory... and I am grateful....I don’t know nor do I care what I had for lunch yesterday....but I’m delighted that my brain is on autopilot and finds the right music for the moment every waking day....more than this I will not ask.........” you reach your hand to hold me, but I can’t be your guide..”

1 comment:

alvarez said...

Hey Chreeeeese?
I drink...a little bit...of the Jack Daniels – pleeeeezee.

Long Live Alvarez!!!!!!!