Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Silver lining

In every tragedy we can find a little humor and the fire at Notre Dame in Paris is no different, the following tweet came from our Commander in Chief yesterday during the height of the fire..
“So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!”

Where do we start ? Flying water tankers ? Lol ....hysterical..... but the image of the President tweeting and fully expecting the French Fire Brigade to be monitoring his tweets and so he urges/reminds them “MUST ACT QUICKLY “ ......that’s going to be my new catch phrase....whenever I order a beer I’m going to urge the bartender “MUST ACT QUICKLY....free entertainment, enjoy it while we still can ......I also received a text reminding me of the Brian (murderer) Kelly curse at the other Notre Dame.....somehow that slimeball must be involved.

1 comment:

alvarez said...

when I heard the 1st reports on car radio, I was happy and excited...I assumed it was the wasteland home of infidels in south bend...paris? france? you're kidding me, right?

long live alvarez.