Friday, October 13, 2023

i woke up to the sound of music

 Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be (lennon-Mccartney)




and today of all days my alarm clock went off at 3:55 to this gem by the Beatles.
Today i go into the office and possibly into battle.
My whole life i have been under attack from the moslems.
from bombings in Marsielle and Naples, to the invasion of my beloved Bayridge and the attacks on the World Trade Center....and by the grace of God i have managed to stay one step ahead......let's hope that trend continues.......but in the back of my head i hear Mr Dylans twang........has your luck run out she said to him, well i guess you must've known it would someday......i hope that day is not today.

stay safe friends......in an increasingly ugly and senseless world....stay safe.....i hope Mother Mary is with you all.



When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to meSpeaking words of wisdom, let it beAnd in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of meSpeaking words of wisdom, let it be

2 comments:

alvarez said...

shoot first, ask questions later...special thank you to alvarez for advising us to buy more ammo...2 + 3 = beer!

alvarez

alvarez said...

well, at least there is some good news...I don't expect to see EVEN ONE!!!! black lives matter logo on any helmet or in any end zone this weekend...there are no words to describe the stupidity of the brain dead sheeple who supported that vile american hating organization...

I may even tune in a game to confirm this...although, what time is the liberty game...can't miss tv...

alvarez

2 + 3 = Beeeeer