Sunday, December 10, 2023

If i had a gun

 for every ace I've drawn

I could arm a town the size of Abilene
Don't you push me baby cause I'm moaning low
You know I'm only in it for the gold (Hunter-Garcia)

yep, listening to Jerry this morning singing about a LOSER.....oh well.....the squids hung in there and played their hearts out....Army was the better team.....but first year coach Brian Newbury also seemed to melt under the bright lights......first possession of the game he called for an ill-advised pass while in field goal range and it was picked off....in a tight game you really have to seize points when you can........later in the game he went for a 2 point conversion and failed......thus on the final drive they needed a TD and a 2 point conversion just to tie..........i did think we lost every close call and video review......but obviously i am biased........i did not expect to win the game but the longer we hung around the more my hopes did spike........on the bright side i hit the $200 halftime pool........and with that ridiculous safety on the final play i hit the $200 final.....so i got back everything i laid out on food and beeer....and of course 2+3=BEEER


Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine
I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shine
Come to Daddy on an inside straight
I got no chance of losing this time
No, I got no chance of losing this time

No comments: