Monday, September 16, 2024

No surprise

 I watched the news last night after I heard that Kamala Harris was disturbed about a “possible “ assassination attempt on President Trump…….in fairness I was watching football and read that on the scroll …..it’s possible that I missed when they cut into the game with BREAKING NEWS……but her reaction was the first bit of news that I saw.

I watched the news this morning and ABC , NBC and FOX5 NY all reported that the gunman was a former supporter of Trump and that he turned against the President in 2020 on Twitter.


It wasn’t until I opened the NY Post just now on the train and read that  the gunman had actually been posting on social media the same rhetoric that Kamala and Joe use about Democracy being on the Ballot and the mantra that we CAN’T loose..

Another indisputable piece of evidence that shows how disingenuous the media is and how they are ALL in lockstep to influence another election….

He won’t do it, but I would support Donald Trump if he dropped out of the race….. I don’t think this country is worth dying for anymore.

No comments: