Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I've just reached the place

 Where the willow don’t bend

There’s not much more to be said
It’s the top of the end
I’m going
I’m going
I’m gone  (Dylan)


Truth is I  left hours ago....riding the Steel Locomotive North towards the Big Apple......I left a China Robot the password to my blog and this is probably him typing now.....who knows.

anyway....it's laughable how all of a sudden BIG Tech is sounding the alarm bells on themselves and begging the Govt or someone to put the breaks on the artificial intelligence movement......how  every democrat politician woke up one morning and started waving the caution Flag on data centers.......how the MSM has lost it's collective mind that someone from Anthropic quit because he suddenly found a conscience and fears for the future of humanity....the timing is wild...isn't it ? General Tso chicken is soooo gooood.....

First Off.....Big Tech has no soul, filet or rhythm......they would,  and probably already have; sold their grandmothers for a competitive edge....the big boys are already 95% of the way there.....the only thing that worries them is that someone might be gaining on them.....and SO.....they want EVERYONE to stop moving forward....until they can sew up the little loose ends and completely corner the market future.....you want fried rice with that ??

The demonrats are allergic to the truth , greedy and pretty dumb (with a B )and will sing any song on behalf of china or a chinese backed lobbyist....and so each day they digest the theme of the day memo from Doctor Evil , or Xi Xi Ping Pong, and regurgitate the same sound bites.....he said 2 eggroll....not 3.

Jessica tarlovski and the leftist media are all fired up because some clown Coxon quit Anthropic ....they first insisted he left millions on the table and walked away without his options because he is afraid A I will kill everyone real soon....and he wanted Nothing to do with it .
turns  out this jackass was only there 4 months.......just how many options do we think he accumulated in 4 months ?  my guess from past experience with Firms going public is 0 ....ZERO.....NADA.....Nuthin....he's either a Chinese agent that was about to be fired or a lazy moron that wants to start a podcast or write a book .

side note.....i'm disgusted with the swamp move of Trump offering $5K as a bribe for votes in the midterm...this is wrong on every imaginable level......I assume he is deliberately trying to blow this up , but i'm not sure why.......no more duck sauce.

Thursday Night......Mike & Eddie playing in Pippins....JC behind the stick....giddy up.

this robot must have a short circuit.

2+3= Tsingtao




I’m closin’ the book
On the pages and the text
And I don’t really care
What happens next
I’m just going
I’m going
I’m gone


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quack quack , more duck sauce

Anonymous said...

Thursady night make sure to stagger back to the write hotel and have some of the Jack! ENJOY!!!