Friday, December 12, 2008

curioser and curiouser....as howard would say

I am not a detective and have never claimed to be one, but I am a very logical person and I like to think I have a good deal of common sense....and yet I am at a loss on this one....someone out there please explain to me the following.

You have a wire tap in place on Gov Blagojevich , you hear conversations where he indicates he is not going to give away the golden ticket of naming obamas senatorial replacement without lining his own pockets........you already have that on tape.....why oh why do you go public and make the arrest now ???

Would it not be more prudent to wait and see who came a knockin on Blago's door ? and then take that criminal down as well ? who could it be knockin at that door ?
Dare I speculate ....Jessie Jackson Sr ? Warren Buffett ?? or someone from the outgoing Senators camp ???

Was the Govt fearful of complete and total collapse of our Political System is the "Annoited One" was embroiled in a scandal before he takes the oath of office..

Not to worry ......obama immediately grabbed the mike and told us all that he was "saddened" by the events that were taking place.........now that's change we can believe in.

No comments: