Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gato's Choices....

although by publishing my NFL picks before actually placing my wagers I risk having the line mysteriously jump a point or two against me, I would take my chances that our favorite bookmaker is too busy with other nonsene to read my ramblins this Sunday Morn.

Holy 60 degrees batman.....pack a cooler , call the woodman and let's head to the 76th street stairs........thank God for global Warming......what s beautiful day.

on to the picks......I am tryong to avoid the theory " They Gotta win"....nobody has to do anything except drink beer and listen to the dead ...or pay taxes and die I suppose......but anyhow.....nobody has to win....there are a lot of teams that really Want to win....but surpisiingly the bookies know this too and adjust accordingly.....so who do you love ?

Eagles -1 1/2
Dolphins + 3
Chargers -8

alas ....although very hot of late....I've been wrong before...so bet over your head and drink irresponsibly.

No comments: