Saturday, May 02, 2009

word association derby football annual

I woke on Derby Day to ATOMIC RAIN falling and realizing there was NOWHERE TO HIDE, I WANT REVENGE for this lousy weather I thought, will I have to pay a REGAL RANSOM to JOIN IN THE DANCE and have a DESERT PARTY with plenty of sunshine. HOLD ME BACK I shouted when
WEST SIDE BERNIE tried to give me financial ADVICE , as if he were MR HOT STUFF instead of just an ordinary MUSKET MAN. PAPA CLEM was asked to MINE THAT BIRD but he explained it was a SUMMER BIRD and not some FLYING PRIVATE. The whole ship almost went GENERAL QUARTERS when we thought there was a FRIESAN FIRE but it was just some CHOCOLATE CANDY that some DUNKIRK left on the stove.....which leads me to believe that the winner of the 135 running of the Kentucky Derby will be ...none other than.....

PIONEER OF THE NILE with GoGo Garett Gomez uptop and the Silver Bullett Bob Baffert calling the shots.....salut Mr Baffert, God Speed and Following Seas.

No comments: