Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Be Prepared

I hope I am wrong, but I am confident that I am not.
When the Isrealis strike the Iranian Nuke plant ( hopefully after the market closes Friday), we can and should expect that the hundreds of sleeper cells in this country will strike back, the thousands of people that have snuck over the border or came in legally and overstayed their welcome are just waiting for an event to rise up and murder innocents on our own soil.......we should be prepared for immediate car bombings, snipers, and chaos in Times Square, DC etc etc.

Again, I hope I am wrong, I hope i am overestimating our foe, but i doubt that i am.

the only real question is do we liquidate our portfolios on Friday....OR Double up ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..and let's not forget, the plan is to open this mosque on Sept 11, 2011!!!