Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

since I am well aware that at least one of the blog followers is a J E T S fan, I thought i should offer one and all a Very Merry Christmas now......cause all bets are OFF after kick-off.........i also have a very disturbing quote from the commander in chief...but I dont want to spoil anyones Christmas....so I will repost that on Monday....delusionally frightening stuff...

Swetaer Night 14 letters should be in the mail next week....Donnie Biesbol secured the Knights of Columbus for us on Friday Night Feb 24th.....Rangers Vs Isles on the Tube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family also, Tom. Let's hope the Giants make the Christmas really bright!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything the communist in chief say is distrubing...I can't wait.

go big Blue - let's miss a field goal or 2, shall we rex?