Tuesday, March 27, 2012

too complex for you to understand

hmmm...this can't be good.......not that there was any doubt , but what's gonna keep barry hussien in line AFTER the election if he should win.....he's gonna have more flexibility...he says so himself......in other words..."I DONT Give a FUK about nothin after the election....I will socialize the entire nation and destroy the military for generations to come".

I wish arms control wasn't sooooo complex....I really wanna understand what is happenin in the world today....pls enlighten me Barry.

WAKE THE FUK UP AMERICA !!!!!!

Obama was asked about the "flexibility" statement later while making remarks to the press about a nuclear safety agreement, and said "Arms control is extraordinarily complex, very technical, and the only way it gets done is if you can consult and build a strong basis of understanding both between countries as well as within countries."

The open microphone comments he made Monday after a bilateral meeting with Medvedev happened right as journalists were being let into the room.

Obama could be heard saying, "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev responds in English, "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you..."

Obama then brings up a frank statement about timing and what he can get done, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

No comments: