Wednesday, August 15, 2012

power of the internet

if you should go to the google homepage and type into their search bar  Sweater Nite Images....you may find some interesting results......i was immediately taken to a photo of myself and my Former Head Linesman on my back porch havin a brew and sportin a couple of throwback jerseys,,,,,who is this genius that lives inside everyones computer...and how does he know that when Chaz and I are enjoyin a cold beer on the deck , that this is a sweater nite image ?  this guy should get gietners job.....brilliant.........unless of course Graves is an all-powerful alien from another planet and is beeming my secrets to distant universes ???   i am going to start keepin a closer eye on this dog.....if she really is a dog ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if dogs run free...why not me...

tomcat said...

across the fruited plains....