Wednesday, April 30, 2014

outraged I sat

I hope even a small % of the folks who were outraged by Donald Sterling comments are at least slightly perturbed by the Rutgers student body labeling Condoleeza Rice a war criminal and protesteing her scheduled speech at their upcoming graduation..... As a black female and former Secretary of State you would think she qualifies as A role model and double minority.......but maybe blacks don't want their daughters to aspire to such greatness....... Maybe there OK with them being Jayzee "bitches and Ho's"...... I would say that bothers me.....but I'd be lying....you go girl..........maybe the NAACP can giver her the award they were prepared to give sterling...lol.......or maybe the national organization of women can take a break from attacking Kirsten Dunst to weigh in on this one......FAT Chance.

No comments: