Monday, February 02, 2015

rambling from the rails

So what's new and exciting on a rainy Monday..... ( not mister Raymond Neowski....that was the Mcevoys dog).

I hated both teams, so I am glad one of them suffered an inconsolable loss.....I wish it was Fag Brady that threw the pick....but I will live with slimy Pete Carroll insisting they called the right play...... "We were trying to waste a play, not even score"........ Really ?...


Even the Starbucks heroin addicts and Courtney Love ain't buying that bullshit..... I am just glad that Dano hit the final in the Kilcar House.

Sweater nite is dying on the vine.....barely on life support..... Stabbed in the back like Ceaser.........for the record, its almost always Presidents weekend......valentines day is the one that moves around, not sweater night.....I geuss I underestimated the power of les miserable.

For all their pomp and circumstance the icefags are barely ahead of the rangers..... They are going out in the first round..... And then packing up the Mayflower moving vans and truckin up to Hamilton in the middle of the night.

Class of 1979......OLA's finest.... Is getting together in the McLaren Room at Pippins for a reunion on Sunday May 3rd......noon start....... Sure hope Duffs working so we can rehash the NFL draft for 6 hours.....mister Flanagan would love that......mac might even start drinking again......" Who is this placekicker from Cal Poly Obispo that the Chiefs drafted? ..we need a d lineman like Curly Culp...not a fuckin kicker, I'll kill Andy Reid on the street... shadup Higgins ...and duff get me 3 more coldskis and buy Ed Podolak a shot of whiskey bwaaaa baaah bahhhski..


No comments: