Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Productive day

I spent election day in the backyard, drinking FOUNDERS all day IPA ..... literally all day..... listening to rock n roll, basking in the high 60's glorious sunshine and quite frankly worrying about the future of this great nation....I feared the Clinton mafia family would steal this election...and the dire ramifications that we would endure.. I questioned where I fit in a land willing to elect this murderous, treacherous criminal...... I talked aloud to my faithful dog Matteau..... thankfully he did not talk back...so I didn't pull a Berkowitz..... I thought a lot about the past....and analyzed where it all went wrong.....we had Dykstra and Mookie.....we traded them both and we got stuck with Juan Samuel....we let STRAW walk in free agency and failed to get anything in return for DOC Gooden....and that my friends is why the 86 Mets never won again........then I woke up and TRUMP was President and Hilary didn't have the decency to address her followers in the Javetts center....she had podesta send them home.

2 comments:

alvarez said...

did you really expect the treasonous liar to say thanks to her supporters...they were the only fools who blindly followed her - everyone else knew she was just a despicable shit - mrs bill clinton - wasted her entire lifetime expecting to be crowned queen hiLIARy - i hope her hell is eternal and she suffers every minute of every day. she deserves it.

alvarez said...

I almost forgot to thank Donn Hoffmann - I knew the photo of him shaking the satans hand would be the kiss of death for her...can I buy you a ticket to Foxboro?

there is a qb I'd like to introduce you to...