Thursday, November 03, 2016

The big drop is COMEYing

I have been pretty harsh when it comes to judging FBI director James Comey for his handling of crooked hellary and the email non-indictment.....so I was equally surprised when he notified Congress that he was reopening the investigation last Friday ( 11 days before the election)....so as I sat in the yard drinking beer with my dog, I pondered why he would do that.....and then it came to me...if wiki leaks hacked into everyone and anyone on the Democrats team....fm podesta, to brazille to Wasserman-schultz....they probably took a crack at Huma and Weiner Dog...... sooooo....they probably have ALL these "new" emails......and sooooo they are probably gonna drop an email cache anyday now...... Comey knows it....and .he didn't want to be criticized for sitting on the emails in the wake of their disclosure.....he probably figures Assange is gonna release them anyway, let me save face and go public that they exist.....the only question is when are they released and what do they contain ? Could they be the missing exchanges between Hillary and Ambassador Stevens ?.........one last thing.....can you imagine if wiki leaks releases a fake email on Monday....no time to vett , verify or confirm its legit..... Hillary would go apeshit insisting it's a fabrication ( and rightfully so) but seriously....who would believe her at this point? ...... I should have been a villian instead of the GOOD GUY that I am...... I have dastardly ideas aplenty.

1 comment:

alvarez said...

she put the usa foreign policy up to the highest bidder...let 4 americans die in Libya...she deserves the firing squad, treasonous liar...