Friday, April 21, 2017

Allright Clancy

What's All this talk about hockey ?? Well....It is a hockey blog after all.... Great win by the Blueshirts, but it's all for naught if you don't advance on Saturday nite.... You don't dare go back to Saint Catherine Street for a game 7.........My oilers and Cam Talbot are looking good, it'll be Edmonton v Toronta jim in the finals.. NEXT YEAR tho....If someone told me back in 1979 when I was drinking beeeers on the 76th stairs and listening to the OUTLAWS and Charlie Daniel's, that I'd be seeing them at the Count Basie in 2017 .....I'd have said...."ok , where are my seats?"........Yet there I was last night.... Great show, cold beer...Got home in time to watch the OT !

2 comments:

alvarez said...

so you missed the scary ungodly creature who sang the Canadian anthem at the beginning of the hockey game...we are lucky she didn't suit up, it would have been game over right away...what a bear...

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that the Canadian First Lady formerly known as Claude Lemieux???