Tuesday, October 24, 2017

blame it all on the kids or the IRA,

as the bastards commit genocide ( john Lennon....luck of the Irish).......well, I tell you what....on this day....they aint getting away with it......we all know, and most will attest; that I shy from hyperbole, I prefer to downplay situations and let the facts paint their own picture, I avoid conspiracy theories and all that jazz and prefer to march down the middle of the mainstream media road......which is why I waited until I was 100% certain before sharing news of a horrific plot launched by the Lime sucking Skurvy bastard Brits and their cricket playing cousins in Pakistan....against ? wait for it ............SWEATER Nite......I am the 2nd member of sweater nite to come down with a suspicious viral infection that almost claimed my life this past weekend.......the first victim asked to remain in the shadows, and since Mac almost never asks for anonymity , I decide to honor his wish..........Saturday 3:00 a.m. found me in a death struggle......paralyzed in a fetal position with a 103 fever and sweat and syrup pouring out of my body trying to cool off.....followed by hours of violent uncontrollable shivering ...and all the while...all I wanted to do was reach the phone to call 911.....but could not..my poor dog had no idea what was going on...I couldn't even call out for help, all I could do was utter a groan/moan.....doc said I was lucky I didn't have a stroke.....as I realized I was about to pass out before dawn, I didn't think I would wake back up....no shit.....bad, bad stuff.........I went to the doctor sunday.....she said NOT the flu....but an unknown viral infection.....more importantly ...her raised eyebrows and silence when I confronted her about the BrRit-Pak attack on sweater nite, tells me i'm on to something..............this....and many other plots and assanation attempts will be discussed at sweater nite 20.............."well I sat down to my supper....twas a bottle of Red Whiskey...I said my prayers and went to bed......that's the last they saw of me"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAD BOOZE

alvarez said...

are you sure it wasn't a reaction to the mets new manager?

Has SN20 date been set yet?

I want to make sure I'm not doing undercover mischief in noko...