Wednesday, February 21, 2018

See here how everything, lead up to this day

And it's just like any other day that's ever been "...in the afterglow that was sweater Nite 20, that's kinda how it felt...an incredible turnout once again....a whirlwind and dizzying 8 hours for me, got check-off everything on my to-do list.... lunch with Dano on Friday and the first ever pregame skate in the Bean Post..... maybe getting a 3 or 4 hour head start wasn't the best idea in terms of longevity, but I wouldn't change a thing...a heartfelt thanks to everyone who took time out of their 3 day weekend and traveled both near and far....." Sun coming up and then, the sun going down....shine through my window and my friends they come around".

1 comment:

alvarez said...

and don't forget the hall of fame rendition of cortez the killer...steve and the band were truly spectacular...added something to a fantastic day...buy more ammo...