Monday, February 12, 2018

The most wonderful time of the year

And all I wanna do is drink Beer, Beer, Beeeeeers..............so just now my phone rings whilst I was trying to snooze on the 5:33 , and who is it ??? Why it's the Host of Sweater Nite 20 himself and he wants to know if we want keilbasa and pierogies as part of the Saturday Buffet..... I shot him down....guys like Steve Mac ( aka Richie Havens) would be insulted if we watered down the drink fest with food....as Roy D says....." Eating is Cheating".....it must be sweater week, I can just feel it in the air.

3 comments:

alvarez said...

I can tell you the excitement is building, from Burlington to Lincoln park...down at the jersey shore we saw the 15:17 movie to get the blood flowing...rumors are possible parade on 5th avenue from 68th st to 73rd st..hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Another famous un-notable also said, "The more you eat, the more you can drink"!

tomcat said...

As another anonymous source said in response to seeing Roy....." It looks like he's been cheating"