Saturday, May 05, 2018

Derby Rant 2018

so last night I found myself sitting in the backyard as I often do, and I decide to start a FIRENZE FIRE in the old fire pit....I figured I was just a FLAMEAWAY from the PRMISES FULFILLED and so I poured a glass of VINO ROSSI and stared at the incredible MAGNUM MOON, I was ENTICED to sing ole SOLOMINI,...and I wondered how many LONE SAILOR were doing the same....just then I thought I heard MY BOY JACK comimg up the driveay with HOFFBURG and so I rushed with great BRAVAZO to BOLT D'ORO.....I was not in a COMBATANT mood and I really didn't need those MENDELSSOHN's with their INSTILLED REGARD. maybe I was to hasty, maybe I shouldn't have given the the FREE DROP BILLY...I mean after all they can be NOBLE INDY, they can stir up some GOOD MAGIC, but in the end, I don't have to JUSTIFY my AUDIBLE............and that boys and girls is the play today....AUDIBLE to win with Justify and Good Magic, and Magnum Moon to round out the supefecta....Good Luck to All.........I lost a valued reader this week, some of the fun of typing this nonsense left with him....lets enjoy what we got while we have it.

4 comments:

tomcat said...

I hit the exacta and triple and just missed the superfecta, I'll take it.

alvarez said...

does this mean you are now down to 3 loyal readers?

tomcat said...

Yes....you, Steve Mac and Mike Hoffman.

tomcat said...

And Brian Duff