Friday, August 10, 2018

Is it slander

Or a hate crime if it’s true?? The gent in Bensonhurst that has been going around spray painting Asian owned business with the stencil “CHineese smell like Fish” is stating an arguable opinion, yes it’s vandalism; but is it anything more?? It may be a generalization but most opinions are.....whenever I hear someone mock the Irish for being DRUNKS , I get up off my barstool and demand that they either apologize or buy me a shot...dam skippy I do....my apologies for absenteeism on the blog...my social media presence has been dominated by the Twitter account of a chap named Denny Forrest...he’s obsessed with no transit

1 comment:

alvarez said...

does anyone remember aunt mary?

she rode the RR train for over 30 years from bay ridge to manhattan...and I still remember her saying how horrible was the fish smell as it pulled into canal street...

what is happening to this country - you can't speak the truth anymore?

thank god (not you allah) for sw blog...the last refuge...and when the aliens arrive and read this blog, they will know there were some holdouts until the bitter end...

i'm heading to an irish bar now...to effing drink...yippee...as MAGA recently said, STAY TUNED...what in the world could he mean by that...better buy lots of more ammo...