Thursday, June 04, 2020

Lot of water under the bridge, lot of other stuff too

don't get up gentlemen, im only passing through. (Dylan)


wanna know why there were no protests, marches, outrage and looting when college student Tessa Major was mugged and stabbed to death by 4 black teens in Morningside park ?

Because it's a pretty common occurrence...….sad yes......shocking no...…...remember the outrage when they tried to shame the dead girl by saying she was trying to buy weed ? me neither.


wanna know why cities like NY and Chicago and Los Angeles got so worked up over a man being mudered ( yes, murdered) by a Police officer in Minnesota ?  because it's so rare......the media unwittingly admits how rare it is when they recount 2 other cases this year of blacks being killed by whites , not even cops...just white people ( Arboury and that other girl who's name I cant even bother to look up)

Truth is anyone who saw the video of George Floyds death should be and was outraged, anyone who grew up in Brooklyn has also had a run in with a scumbag Cop, they exist and they are not all racists....some of them are just scumbags ( hardened by the job perhaps or just born that way). some of them are nasty bullies to everyone they encounter.

Truth also is that anyone who abides by the law ,and follows the norms and mores of society; appreciates, needs and defends the men and women of our Police Departments...…..without them we do not have a country.


I was arrested years ago for assault...…..while handcuffed an Imported Rican female Cop got in my face and was spitting with anger...she told me "this ain't the wild west, you can't go around beating up your neighbor" ….she was very tough with me in handcuffs and 5 male cops standing behind up......I was extremely drunk.....you know what I said in response ?  not a fuckin word.....because even in a drunken state I knew better......I was under arrest....and what do you do while under arrest ? you comply with the arresting officer and nothing else...…….

I went to a school that had the motto "The Truth shall set you free".....it's true, I was exonerated of all charges ( no contest actually)…...but the big X should amend that quote...…."the Truth and a Very Expensive Lawyer shall set you free"......that was 15K I will never get back, but worth every penny…….point is start drinking early everyday and wash yer fucking hands...…...sorry I forgot that Corona Virus is Old news...………..speaking of that...true story....in the 3rd race yesterday at Belmont.....PRIONER beat FAUCI by 2 lengths.....let's hope that a sign of things to come.

People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

No comments: