Wednesday, December 23, 2020

i can't feel you anymore

 i can't even touch the books you've read  ( dylan)


and so that filthy Runt Nancy Pelosi says she wished she'd known all along how how much President Trump wanted the stimulus checks to be .


after 4 years of fighting and going against EVERY FUCKING thing this president tried to say or do she is hoping the stupid American public will believe that she was willing to agree with the president on the stimulus checks amount.


the swamp wins again......RIP America


Every time I crawl past your door, I been wishin’ I was somebody else instead
Down the highway, down the tracks, down the road to ecstasy
I followed you beneath the stars, hounded by your memory
And all your ragin’ glory

1 comment:

alvarez said...

I been double-crossed now for the very last time and now I’m finally free

I kissed goodbye the howling beast on the borderline which separated you from me

Lady killers load dice on me behind my back while imitators steal me blind

There are many variations of this song, as dylan often changes the words...or maybe he just tries out a few combinations, and forgets which one he used in the studio, and performs live another version...above are some other lyrics to this song...

reminds me of freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose...74+ million angry americans are waking up to the realization we have nothing left to lose...live free or die...