Saturday, May 01, 2021

derby rant returns

 O BESOS , is someone playing a MANDALOUN ?  i put down my SOUP AND SANDWHICH , and decided it was time for some MIDNIGHT BOURBON... the DYNAMIC ONE that i consider my HIDDEN STASH not the ordinary stuff. .....i put a little HELIUM in the bourbon , its the ESSENTIAL QUALITY that converts it to a SUPER STOCK....this stuff can really ROCK YOUR WORLD....now KEEPMEINMIND , nobody is going to nominate me for SAINTHOOD , but i drink LIKE THE KING, partly because i am HIGHLY MOTIVATED but mainly cause i am BROOKLYN STRONG., no run of the mill HOT ROD CHARLIE but rather like a KING FURY , I welcome this new BOURBONIC Plague...in fact it's my MDEINA SPIRIT and now you realize my KNOWN AGENDA.



and today our primary play is KNOWN AGENDA..........across the board......my top exacta is with MEDINA SPIRIT.........but i do think the favorite will be in play for everything.....(my birthday superfecta 3-2-6-5- will pay handsomely this year...morning lines of 50, 50, 20,50 - 1) yipers mel kipers

No comments: