Friday, June 11, 2021

well i've never been to spain

 But I kinda like the music

Say the ladies are insane there

And they sure know how to use it

They don't abuse it

Never gonna loose it

I can't refuse it

Well, I've never been to england.......(hoyt axton)


couldn't help but hear the King Elvis Presley singing that gem that Hoyt Axton wrote after watching the Vice President of the United States make a complete ass of herself by answering a question from a fellow black liberal Lester Holt about whether or not she had in fact ever visited our southern border..."well ive never been to Europe either she answered in her best hillary clinton "what difference does it make" arrogance....good thing Holt is a stymie or else he would be labled a racist.....and last night she snapped at a female hispanic reporter from Univision for daring to ask her when she is going to visit the southern border....it has been 79 days since she was appointed the border Czar.....still no visit.....still not even a single press conference on US soil.............sing it Elvis, You Still ARE the KING


Well I've never been to heaven

But I've been in Oklahoma

Well, they tell me I was born there

But I really don't remember

In Oklahoma or Arizona

What does it matter

What does it matter

3 comments:

alvarez said...

I have just one question for the liberated feminists...

Is Kammy the ho a role model?

crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...and it WILL get worse - start drinking some of the Jack! Better yet, make that LOTS!!!

alvarez said...

...Well a couple shots of whiskey women `round here start looking good,
I said a couple shots of whiskey women `round here start looking good,
A couple more shots of whiskey, I'm going down to Minglewood...(aka kammy's 'hood)

Willie Brown's favorite Dead song...