Saturday, May 07, 2022

derby rant 2022

 when i awoke this morning i was freezing my ZOZOS off, it felt mo like MO DONEGAL than the EPICENTER it's supposed to be, but i can still SMILE HAPPY because i know that SUMMER IS TOMORROW and soon we'll be drinking tall glasses of TAWNY PORT and carrying on like a HAPPY JACK. I was running low on TAIBA  tequila and jumped into my new electric vehicle...the ZANDON will get me where i need to go as soon as i CHARGE IT....I was surprised to see the ETHEREAL ROAD was scratched from my directions and google maps suggested i take BARBER ROAD and then get on the CLASSIC CAUSEWAY.....yep google maps TIZ THE BOMB , it's a SIMPLIFICATION to an otherwise thorny dilemma..it navigates like a PIONEER OF MEDINA guiding the CROWN PRIDE to boooze....like MESSIER always says , if you have to go under the CYBERKNIFE , you better first go to the WHITE ABARRIO for some quality tequila.


and that's how i am going to play it.....White Abarrio up top........coupled equally with Messier & Cyberknife in exactas and triple boxes......kudos to Mr Cangilosi fm the Poat for directing my eyes towards cyberknife.....the more i read, the more i agreed that he may very well be peaking at the right time.....ah, but it is still gambling, so play those birthdays and anniversary combos......theres a lot of money out there.........side note, don't be fooled by the fact that Tim Yakteen is listed as the trainer for Messier.....this is a Baffert Horse ....Bullet Bob is serving a suspension, but we all know he is still calling the shots.(no pun intended)


Good Luck, drink up, stay dry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speed figures USUALLY hold up in this race. Don't like Cyberknife's! The top two are Taiba and Epicenter. I'll go with those two in an exacta box with Taiba to win. GOOD LUCK!

alvarez said...

I see what you've done here...I've cracked the code, so I'm gonna throw a few shekels on

RICH STRIKE

using my gubmint stimmy funds...thanks murika...