Saturday, May 07, 2022

i went back to see the gypsy

 It was nearly early dawn

The gypsy’s door was open wide

But the gypsy was gone

And that pretty dancing girl

She could not be found

So I watched that sun come rising

From that little Minnesota town    (Dylan)


now, we all know that Bob was talking about a chance encounter with the KING, Elvis Presley; but it still resonated with me when i read the New York Post the other day. The Post did a nice job of explaining a seemingly senseless murder and shedding some reasonable light on the trigger man.

a 51 year old woman was gunned down inside her Ozone Park home at 2:30 wednesday afternoon as she answered the front door.....seemingly random attack...but NO.

the shooter claimed that the deceased put a curse on him and he was marked for death by the Tarot Cards....."she was a witch" the shooter calmly told Police and she put a death spell on me. It seems the deceased did work as a tarot card reader and the shooter was indeed one of her clients....i'll sleep better knowing it wasn't a purely random attack........ahhhh yes.....NYC in 2020's..it all makes sense to me now.


Outside the lights were shining
On the river of tears
I watched them from the distance
With music in my ears

1 comment:

alvarez said...

this being derby day, I'd be willing to bet that if you conducted a random, anonymous poll, over 80% of married men would think their wives were witches..."you put a spell on me, baby"...