Wednesday, August 30, 2006

esua

always an interesting one......obviously some sort of link to Vietnam , but also very biblical....wish I could go back in time and see it live with Jerry alongside one more time......I think I only saw it once over the years....it definitely has not surfaced in the post Jerry world.....I always thought about about 5th avenue Jim ( the guy that walked Bayridge with a quart of bud shouting obsenities) ......when I heard that lyric "shadow boxing the apocolypse and wandering the land" ....I think if I ever loose it.....I mean REALLLY Loose it........off the deep end material, not just slightly touched in the head....I too might like to wander the land drinking 40 ounce bottles of Bud , shouting at the moon and frightening passersby.........soemthing to look forward to in my old age...........maybe the new Sweater Night Ramblers can add this to their setlist by FebBREWary.......

No comments: