Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and the beat goes on ....

another day ....anoth split in the Democratic Primary.....the anti-christ refusing to give in....but which one truly is satan....some would argue that they both are and eventually will join forces to destroy America...I can't argue with that line of thinking.....I hope if for no other reason than historical curiosity that this thing goes to the convention without a nominee.....obviously I hope an ugly battle will end up splitting the party and crushing their demonic plot before the general election.....but if for nothing else , a hotly contested convention will jazz up the summer TV lineup and give us a break from reality TV and the reeling Mets.....free willie already....this team of latinos is goin nowhere and randolph is crying racism...what a farce....back to the politics at hand.....if it were the Republicans in the same situation, all I know is I would want the concensus of my party as the true candidate....I would not cut off my nose to spite my face....ala ignoring the results in Fla and Michigan.....or accepting votes at face value back when there were 9 people vying for the nomination.....I would want to know where those votes that were cast for people that eventually dropped out of the race would be cast today, or more importantly in November.......the bottom line is , race is factor in this country, always has been and always will be ....whether we like it or not....whether we turn a blind eye or not, some folks won't vote for a mormon even if he represents their party.....others....dare we say it, won't for a Barack candidate or a muslim or a combination of the two.....anyway I am starting to think that the starts are aligning for Gato for El Presidente to sneak in and steal this election....I think it's time for a fundraiser......maybe Chazzy can toss me a golf outing to raise some badly needed funds....

No comments: