Sunday, May 18, 2008

time has come today

well lads and lattices, the time has come to put all personal grievances aside and face the plain black and white facts.....or should i say brown and white facts........truth is we have a CHampeeen amongst us , and he goes by the name of Big Brown........not sure if you had the privilige yesterday.......I myself was busy beeing chatty cathy during the live race, but was lucky enough to catch the view from above replay in the cozy confines of the Columns, Avon by the Sea, and I do not believe I have seen an equine extrication such as this one.........Mr. Brown froze the field and marched on to victory....it appeared as if Piper the witch had stopped action for everyone else.....I actually gasped and lost my breath.....God Bless this Horse.....a man amongst boys.....a mere 14 days after running what pundits are claiming to be the greatest derby ever, the king returned to stone the field.......shocking actually.....not even the Legendary Barbaro or the modern day equivilant Birthday Balloonz has evcer shown such a burst..........i for one am sold....I take off my sherlock Holmes hat to this equine master......on to the belmont friends......God Speed and following seas Mr Brown....

sad side note.....the Midshipmen were sunk by the blue Jays of John Hopkins for the 35th straight time......lets go irish.....

No comments: