Saturday, October 25, 2008

a Horse is a Horse

of course , of course....

we charged out of the gate like a wild Arabian steed......hit Win Place in the opener with Ventura and the Indian........then got colder than an eskimo........everything else went south.....

which brings us to saturday.....****will be in the cosy confines of PC's Pub from noon til 8 if you are around.....***

and whom do I like ?? keep in mind that I never met a favorite I couldn't throw out.

marathon = Zappa
turf sp = Rouse the Cat & Idiot proof
dirt mile = surf cat, my pal charlie , pyro
Mile = Shakis, Whatsthescript
Juvee = MIDSHIPMAN !!!! ( take a 2nd mortage for this one)
juvee turf = Ninth client , bittel road
sprint = mIdnight Lute
turf = soldier of fortune
CLASSIC = Colonel John, Go Between

alas......caveat emptor....I have been wrong before.

No comments: