Sunday, November 02, 2008

Eagle Bank Bound.....

I am not sure about my loyal readers, but attending a College Football BOWL game is on the short list of things I have never done in my sports viewing life......The US Naval Academy has accepted an invitation to the Innaugaral EagleBank Bowl in RFK Stadium on Saturday Dec 20th at 11:00 A.M...........I AM going....even if i take amtrak and the metro solo....but I AM going.........take a week and think it over.....if we can scrape together 4, 6, or 8 guys we can make a trip out of it.....we could go down Friday Night after work , or even just drive down for the day Sturday........it is the Saturday before Christmas, so schedules may be tight....but if your interested, let me know soon........

*** as an added bonus....our opponent , although not yet named....will be from the ACC .......which could be very interesting......Boston College maybe ? Ga tech and Coach Johnsons yellow jackets ? Miami or Fla State ? Maryland??

No comments: