Monday, January 12, 2009

I try to be nice

you know it really pains me sometimes.....I try to be nice....I root for my team although I really wish some years everyones team could win, it would be so nice to see Jet fans celebrating a Championship , and what do ai get in return ? mean spirited emails like the one below:

Tom,

I hope you enjoyed watchin the eagles kick your giants out of the playoffs....me and Jimi Polis were doing shots in Pippins toasting Philadelphia.....it sure took the sting out of the Jets missing the playoffs. I hope Billy Garry served fatty steaks and your beer was warm too. I hope you, Hoffman nad Caddotte cried all the way home.

signed your sworn enemy
Brian P Duffy
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow at least we had the company of a nice pleasant jack duffy on sat. jeez that brian is nasty.

Anonymous said...

Jack Duffy was there on Sat eh ?

very interesting......the plot thickens.....

tomcat said...

this is good chatter....I am pleased to see so many anonymous friends joining the party...