Tuesday, February 10, 2009

obama watch....cont

as david byrne would warble...."years ago...I was an angry young man"

couldn't help but notice the hostility in the presidents tone last nite.....how dare anyone question his plan....he won......I hope we don't get the same response for the next 4 years.....anytime anyone dares to question the emperor...instead of defending his plan he just takes a shot at the previous administration....where's the leadership?...wheres the change?......I seem to remember candidate Obam brushing aside his critics of his economic plan during the debates with a wonderful sound bite. "for every dollar spent in my plan , there is a dollar of waste eliminated...my plan is net/net....not the increased spending of the Bush Administration"....................and a mere 3 weeks in, he is proposing to spend 850 billion without a single spending cut......hmmmmmmm that's fuzzy math to me.

there is little or no truth to the rumor that the results of a drug test taken at Sweater Nite N8te have resurfaced..........the results came back 100% Heineken.

No comments: