Saturday, August 15, 2009

email campaign

these are the 1st in a long line of emails I will send to EVERY company that advertises or sponsors the philadelphia eagles, i implore my friends to do the same, keep it clean, keep it simple, maybe we can force their sponsors to pause.all you have to is logon to the eagles homepage, clink on a sponsore icon , and follow their link to "Contact Us"

i noticed that Dunkin Donuts advertises on the Philadelphia Eagles website, I would hope you reconsider in the aftermath of the Eagles signing Micheal Vick, if not , I will choose to exercise my right to boycott your "very enjoyable" cofee out of respect for the multitude of defenseless dogs this man murdered.

i noticed that Sovereign Bank advertises on the Philadelphia Eagles website, I would hope you reconsider in the aftermath of the Eagles signing Micheal Vick, if not , I will choose to exercise my right to boycott your bank out of respect for the multitude of defenseless dogs this man murdered

No comments: