Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Derby Rant 2010

I don't know if the DEVIL MAY CARE about my NOBLES PROMISE to drink the coldest beer on earth or how DISCREETLY MINE this AWESOME ACT may seem, but it certainly not a MISSION IMPAZIBLE to try to cross the LINE OF DAVID, and if i can succeed and become that SUPER SAVER than i shall RULE and become the STATELY VICTOR, no matter the CONVEYANCE of HOMEBOYKRIS. suddenly I made a noise and heard a meow out of DEANS KITTEN, but that was nothin compared to the roar of the AMERICAN LION, i gave em a little of SIDNEY"S CANDY and he went back to sleep....i must be in DUBLIN i hought to myself as i crossed paths with PADDY O'PRADO, but not to be deterred i made it around JACKSON BEND to the holy grail of an ICE BOX, sweet Jesus that's cold beer, so without further delay i give you my ENDORSEMENT....it has to be

LOOKIN AT LUCKY.

No comments: