Saturday, June 02, 2012

the Gods are Cruel

"i spend my life waitin for a moment that just wont come"

well sort of...........47 yrs of my Life thinking every day/night could the night of the 1st ever NY Met no-hitter....sooo many heartbreaks......sooooo many close calls.........and when it finally happens....it's a vile, rapist , creeton of a sloth that gets the honors......ohhh the beisbol Gods are cruel to me.....i refuse to say his name....but after he shutout the padres I went on a 5 day rampage insisting that the wilponzi's trade him now for prospects, use the xtra cash to sign D.Wright long term.......he is the last remaining miscreant from the minaya Los Mets error....and now we are fukin stuck with him........these dumm ases will probably be too afraid to trade him....they will probably enshrine him in the mets hall of fame , or even retire his number, and in my final days roaming the planet, whenever i go to Shea Stadium in all it's future renditions, i will be forced to remember that rapist pig dog,

it is quite ironic that  my 2nd most hated Met of all time....meester carlos beltran......the great no swinger....mister called 3rd strike himself......a living monument to inaction....actually broke up the no hitter in the 6th and the ump blew the call......and i found myself wishing he would get a hit...

yes, the baseball Gods are cruel to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill Maher part owner, the baseball gods must have it in for you. Save us from the disgraceful Wilpons, where is Charles Wang when you need him.